Shipping and Returns
Our quality and your happiness is our highest priority and we do our best to ensure that you get accurate, error-free and good quality products every single time. And when there is a problem, we do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
What if I want to cancel or change my order?
If you have placed an order but want to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as we dispatch orders very quickly (within 24 hours). We will try our best to process your request but we cannot guarantee it if the order has already been shipped. In that situation, you will have to follow normal exchange procedures which is to reject the parcel on arrival.
How Long Will It Take for My Order to Be Delivered?
All orders will be delivered by our courier service providers within 3-5 working days in Pakistan and 5-7 working days for international orders. If your order has not been delivered in the specified time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we offer free shipping over PKR 1,500.
How Do I Track My Order?
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an Order ID and Order Confirmation email. This will help you track your order. You can also check this ID when you sign in to www.monark.com.pk. If you’re not a registered customer, please email us at email@example.com with the tracking number information to find out the status of your order. Once your order is shipped, you will receive another email from us for your shipment confirmation.
Do You Deliver Every Day?
Our packages are typically only delivered Monday – Saturday, public holidays excluded.
What If An Incorrect/Damaged/Partial Order Is Delivered To Me?
We try to ensure that each order is perfect. However, in case such a mishap occurs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
What is your Exchange and Return Policy?
- Unworn/unused apparel can be returns/exchanged within 15 days of purchase with its original receipt and tags. If you want to exchange an article, please contact us at email@example.com and ship the articles within 15 days of receiving them. No requests will be entertained after that time.
- No exchange/refund can be made on discounted/sale products
- All other claims (defected product) as approved by the company will be processed within 15 working days. Once the claim is accepted, we will allow you to select any other items of equal value from the website.
- Exchange of all accessories will not be entertained due to hygienic reasons
- If any item purchased at full price goes on sale, it will be exchanged at the marked down price
- Currently, we do not offer any returns or exchanges for international orders.
- Customers can exchange their purchased articles from any of our outlet. Customer must have online sale invoice at the time of exchange. If you have any questions please call us at. 042 32500451
How do I exchange an item?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries and our team will facilitate you in the exchange process. Please ship the items to be exchanged to:
81 Babar block new garden town Lahore.
Once we receive your package, we will dispatch your new items as soon as possible.
What about return shipping costs?
We apologize but we do not refund any shipping costs. You will be responsible for bearing the cost of sending the items back to us.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE NAME||COOKIE DESCRIPTION|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|